Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by saif

Page: 12 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: saif
Question 48

Which is the glue that ties the triad together

Options:

A.

Process

B.

People

C.

Collaboration

D.

Technology

Discussion
Question 49

You are the person responsible for managing the audit programme and deciding the size and composition of the audit team for a specific audit. Select the two factors that should be considered.

Options:

A.

The audit scope and criteria

B.

Customer relationships

C.

The overall competence of the audit team needed to achieve audit objectives

D.

Seniority of the audit team leader

E.

The cost of the audit

F.

The duration preferred by the auditee

Discussion
Question 50

Scenario 1: Fintive is a distinguished security provider for online payments and protection solutions. Founded in 1999 by Thomas Fin in San Jose, California, Fintive

offers services to companies that operate online and want to improve their information security, prevent fraud, and protect user information such as PII. Fintive centers

its decision-making and operating process based on previous cases. They gather customer data, classify them depending on the case, and analyze them. The company

needed a large number of employees to be able to conduct such complex analyses. After some years, however, the technology that assists in conducting such analyses

advanced as well. Now, Fintive is planning on using a modern tool, a chatbot, to achieve pattern analyses toward preventing fraud in real-time. This tool would also be

used to assist in improving customer service.

This initial idea was communicated to the software development team, who supported it and were assigned to work on this project. They began integrating the chatbot

on their existing system. In addition, the team set an objective regarding the chatbot which was to answer 85% of all chat queries.

After the successful integration of the chatbot, the company immediately released it to their customers for use. The chatbot, however, appeared to have some issues.

Due to insufficient testing and lack of samples provided to the chatbot during the training phase, in which it was supposed "to learn" the queries pattern, the chatbot

failed to address user queries and provide the right answers. Furthermore, the chatbot sent random files to users when it received invalid inputs such as odd patterns

of dots and special characters. Therefore, the chatbot was unable to properly answer customer queries and the traditional customer support was overwhelmed with

chat queries and thus was unable to help customers with their requests.

Consequently, Fintive established a software development policy. This policy specified that whether the software is developed in-house or outsourced, it will undergo a

black box testing prior to its implementation on operational systems.

According to scenario 1, the chatbot sent random files to users when it received invalid inputs. What impact might that lead to?

Options:

A.

Inability to provide service

B.

Loss of reputation

C.

Leak of confidential information

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 51

During a follow-up audit, you notice that a nonconformity identified for completion before the follow-up audit is still outstanding.

Which four of the following actions should you take?

Options:

A.

Report the failure to address the corrective action for the outstanding nonconformity to the organisation's top management

B.

Immediately raise an nonconformity as the date for completion has been exceeded

C.

If the delay is justified agree on a revised date for clearing the nonconformity with the auditee/audit client

D.

Contact the individuals) managing the audit programme to seek their advice as to how to proceed

E.

Decide whether the delay in addressing the nonconformity is justified

F.

Cancel the follow-up audit and return when an assurance has been received that the nonconformity has been cleared

G.

Note the nonconformity is still outstanding and follow audit trails to determine why

Discussion
Page: 12 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99