Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 15 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 60

Which two of the following actions are the individual(s) managing the audit programme responsible for?

Options:

A.

Determining the resources necessary for the audit programme

B.

Communicating with the auditee during the audit

C.

Determining the legal requirements applicable to each audit

D.

Keping informed the accreditation body on the progress of the audit programme

E.

Defining the objectives, scope and criteria for an individual audit

F.

Defining the plan of an individual audit

Discussion
Question 61

You are an experienced ISMS audit team leader guiding an auditor in training. You are testing her understanding of follow-up audits by asking her a series of questions to which the answer is either "true* or 'false'. Which four of the following questions should the answer be true"'

Options:

A.

A follow-up audit may be carried out where nonconformities are major

B.

A follow-up audit may be carried out where nonconformities are minor

C.

The outcomes of a follow-up audit should be reported to top management and the audit team leader who carried out the audit where the nonconformities were initially identified

D.

The outcome of a follow-up audit could lower a major nonconformity to minor status

E.

The outcome of a follow-up audit could be a recommendabon to suspend the client's certification

F.

The outcomes of a follow-up audit should be reported to the individual managing the audit programme and the audit client

G.

A follow-up audit is required in all instances where nonconformities have been identified

Discussion
Question 62

All are prohibited in acceptable use of information assets, except:

Options:

A.

Electronic chain letters

B.

E-mail copies to non-essential readers

C.

Company-wide e-mails with supervisor/TL permission.

D.

Messages with very large attachments or to a large number ofrecipients.

Discussion
Question 63

Which two of the following statements are true?

Options:

A.

The benefits of implementing an ISMS primarily result from a reduction in information security risks

B.

The benefit of certifying an ISMS is to obtain contracts from governmental institutions

C.

The purpose of an ISMS is to apply a risk management process for preserving information security

D.

The purpose of an ISMS is to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99