Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 17 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 68

You ask the IT Manager why the organisation still uses the mobile app while personal data

encryption and pseudonymization tests failed. Also, whether the Service Manager is authorized to approve the test.

The IT Manager explains the test results should be approved by him according to the software security management procedure. The reason why the encryption and pseudonymization functions failed is that these functions heavily slowed down the system and service performance. An extra 150% of resources are needed to cover this. The Service Manager agreed that access control is good enough and acceptable. That's why the Service Manager signed the approval.

You sample one of the medical staff's mobile and found that ABC's healthcare mobile app, version 1.01 is installed. You found that version 1.01 has no test record.

The IT Manager explains that because of frequent ransomware attacks, the outsourced mobile app development company gave a free minor update on the tested software, performed an emergency release of the updated software, and gave a verbal guarantee that there will be no impact on any security functions. Based on his 20 years of information security experience, there is no need to re-test.

You are preparing the audit findings Select two options that are correct.

Options:

A.

There is NO nonconformity (NC). The IT Manager demonstrates he is fully competent. (Relevant to clause 7.2)

B.

There is a nonconformity (NC). The IT Manager does not comply with the software security management procedure. (Relevant to clause 8.1, control A.8.30)

C.

There is a nonconformity (NC). The organisation does not control planned changes and review the consequences of unintended changes. (Relevant to clause 8.1)

D.

There is an opportunity for improvement (OI). The organisation selects an external service provider based on the extent of free services it will provide. (Relevant to clause 8.1, control A.5.21)

E.

There is NO nonconformity (NC). The IT Manager demonstrates good leadership. (Relevant to clause 5.1, control 5.4)

F.

There is an opportunity for improvement (OI). The IT Manager should make the decision to continue the service based on appropriate testing. (Relevant to clause 8.1, control A.8.30)

Discussion
Question 69

Which situation presented below represents a threat?

Options:

A.

HackX uses and distributes pirated software

B.

The information security training was provided to only the IT team members of the organization

C.

Hackers compromised the administrator's account by cracking the password

Discussion
Question 70

Which one of the following options best describes the main purpose of a Stage 2 third-party audit?

Options:

A.

To determine readiness for certification

B.

To check for legal compliance by the organisation

C.

To identify nonconformances against a standard

D.

To get to know the organisation's management system

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 71

Please match the following situations to the type of audit required.

Questions 71

Options:

Discussion
Page: 17 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99