Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by poppie

Page: 13 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: poppie
Question 52

Which three of the following work documents are not required for audit planning by an auditor conducting a certification audit?

Options:

A.

An audit plan

B.

A sample plan

C.

An organisation's financial statement

D.

A checklist

E.

A career history of the IT manager

F.

A list of external providers

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 53

Scenario 1: Fintive is a distinguished security provider for online payments and protection solutions. Founded in 1999 by Thomas Fin in San Jose, California, Fintive

offers services to companies that operate online and want to improve their information security, prevent fraud, and protect user information such as PII. Fintive centers

its decision-making and operating process based on previous cases. They gather customer data, classify them depending on the case, and analyze them. The company

needed a large number of employees to be able to conduct such complex analyses. After some years, however, the technology that assists in conducting such analyses

advanced as well. Now, Fintive is planning on using a modern tool, a chatbot, to achieve pattern analyses toward preventing fraud in real-time. This tool would also be

used to assist in improving customer service.

This initial idea was communicated to the software development team, who supported it and were assigned to work on this project. They began integrating the chatbot

on their existing system. In addition, the team set an objective regarding the chatbot which was to answer 85% of all chat queries.

After the successful integration of the chatbot, the company immediately released it to their customers for use. The chatbot, however, appeared to have some issues.

Due to insufficient testing and lack of samples provided to the chatbot during the training phase, in which it was supposed "to learn" the queries pattern, the chatbot

failed to address user queries and provide the right answers. Furthermore, the chatbot sent random files to users when it received invalid inputs such as odd patterns

of dots and special characters. Therefore, the chatbot was unable to properly answer customer queries and the traditional customer support was overwhelmed with

chat queries and thus was unable to help customers with their requests.

Consequently, Fintive established a software development policy. This policy specified that whether the software is developed in-house or outsourced, it will undergo a

black box testing prior to its implementation on operational systems.

Based on this scenario, answer the following question:

Insufficient testing and lack of samples provided to Fintive's chatbot during the training phase are considered as 1.

Refer to scenario

Options:

A.

Threats

B.

Vulnerabilities

C.

Risks

Discussion
Question 54

Which statement below best describes the relationship between information security aspects?

Options:

A.

Threats exploit vulnerabilities to damage or destroy assets

B.

Controls protect assets by reducing threats

C.

Risk is a function of vulnerabilities that harm assets

Discussion
Question 55

What is the standard definition of ISMS? 

Options:

A.

Is an information security systematic approach to achieve business objectives for implementation, establishing, reviewing,operating and maintaining organization's reputation.

B.

A company wide business objectives to achieve information security awareness for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving

C.

A project-based approach to achieve business objectives for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organization’s information security

D.

A systematic approach for establishing, implementing, operating,monitoring, reviewing,  maintaining and improving an organization’s information security to achieve business objectives.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99