Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Questions and Answers by cade

Page: 20 / 20

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 275 Q&A's Shared By: cade
Question 80

You are an audit team leader conducting a third-party surveillance audit of a telecom services provider. You have assigned responsibility for auditing the organisation's information security objectives to a junior member of your audit team. Before they begin

their assessment, you ask them the following question to check their understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022.

Which four of the following criteria must Information security objectives fulfil?

Options:

A.

They must be communicated appropriately

B.

They must be available as documented information

C.

They must always be measured

D.

They must always be monitored

E.

They must be reviewed annually

F.

They must be clear and unambiguous

G.

They must be consistent with the IS Policy

Discussion
Question 81

You are performing an ISMS audit at a residential nursing home called ABC that provides healthcare services. You find all nursing home residents wear an electronic wristband for monitoring their location, heartbeat, and blood pressure always. You learned that he electronic wristband automatically uploads all data to the artificial intelligence (AI) cloud server for healthcare monitoring and analysis by healthcare staff.

To verify the scope of ISMS, you interview the management system representative (MSR) who explains that the ISMS scope covers an outsourced data center.

Select four options for the clauses and/or controls of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 that are directly relevant to the verification of the scope of the ISMS.

Options:

A.

Control 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilites and authorities

B.

Clause 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties

C.

Control 5.3 Legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements

D.

Control 6.3 Information security awareness, education, and training

E.

Clause 5.2 Policy

F.

Clause 4.1 Understanding the organization and its context

G.

Control 7.6 Working in secure areas

Discussion
Question 82

The data centre at which you work is currently seeking ISO/IEC27001:2022 certification. In preparation for your initial certification visit, several internal audits have been carried out by a colleague working at another data centre within your Group. They secured their own ISO/IEC 27001:2022 certificate earlier in the year.

You have just qualified as an Internal ISMS auditor and your manager has asked you to review the audit process and audit findings as a final check before the external Certification Body arrives.

Which four of the following would cause you concern in respect of conformity to ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements?

Options:

A.

Although the scope for each internal audit has been defined, there are no audit criteria defined for the audits carried out to date.

B.

Audit reports are not held in hardcopy (i.e. on paper). They are only stored as *. PDF documents on the organisation's intranet.

C.

The audit process states the results of audits will be made available to 'relevant' managers, not top management.

D.

The audit programme does not reference audit methods or audit responsibilities.

E.

The audit programme does not take into account the relative importance of information security processes.

F.

The audit programme does not take into account the results of previous audits.

G.

The audit programme has not been signed as 'approved by Top Management.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 20 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Auditor PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99