Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by reece

Page: 13 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: reece
Question 52

Assigning the role and responsibility of Information Assurance to a dedicated and independent security group is an example of:

Options:

A.

Detective Controls

B.

Proactive Controls

C.

Preemptive Controls

D.

Organizational Controls

Discussion
Question 53

An employee successfully avoids becoming a victim of a sophisticated spear phishing attack due to knowledge gained through the corporate information security awareness program. What type of control has been effectively utilized?

Options:

A.

Management Control

B.

Technical Control

C.

Training Control

D.

Operational Control

Discussion
Question 54

The patching and monitoring of systems on a consistent schedule is required by?

Options:

A.

Local privacy laws

B.

Industry best practices

C.

Risk Management frameworks

D.

Audit best practices

Discussion
Question 55

The regular review of a firewall ruleset is considered a

Options:

A.

Procedural control

B.

Organization control

C.

Technical control

D.

Management control

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 13 / 16

712-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99