Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by hawa

Page: 6 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: hawa
Question 24

Annual Loss Expectancy is derived from the function of which two factors?

Options:

A.

Annual Rate of Occurrence and Asset Value

B.

Single Loss Expectancy and Exposure Factor

C.

Safeguard Value and Annual Rate of Occurrence

D.

Annual Rate of Occurrence and Single Loss Expectancy

Discussion
Question 25

When performing a forensic investigation, what are the two MOST common data sources for obtaining evidence from a computer and mobile devices?

Options:

A.

RAM and unallocated space

B.

Unallocated space and RAM

C.

Slack space and browser cache

D.

Persistent and volatile data

Discussion
Question 26

A Security Operations (SecOps) Manager is considering implementing threat hunting to be able to make better decisions on protecting information and assets.

What is the MAIN goal of threat hunting to the SecOps Manager?

Options:

A.

Improve discovery of valid detected events

B.

Enhance tuning of automated tools to detect and prevent attacks

C.

Replace existing threat detection strategies

D.

Validate patterns of behavior related to an attack

Discussion
Question 27

The Board of Directors of a publicly-traded company is concerned about the security implications of a strategic project that will migrate 50% of the organization’s information technology assets to the cloud. They have requested a briefing on the project plan and a progress report of the security stream of the project. As the CISO, you have been tasked with preparing the report for the Chief Executive Officer to present.

Using the Earned Value Management (EVM), what does a Cost Variance (CV) of -1,200 mean?

Options:

A.

The project is over budget

B.

The project budget has reserves

C.

The project cost is in alignment with the budget

D.

The project is under budget

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 6 / 16

712-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99