Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by nylah

Page: 16 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: nylah
Question 64

The alerting, monitoring and life-cycle management of security related events is typically handled by the

Options:

A.

security threat and vulnerability management process

B.

risk assessment process

C.

risk management process

D.

governance, risk, and compliance tools

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 65

Which of the following is used to establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with organizational objectives?

Options:

A.

Awareness

B.

Compliance

C.

Governance

D.

Management

Discussion
Question 66

An organization information security policy serves to

Options:

A.

establish budgetary input in order to meet compliance requirements

B.

establish acceptable systems and user behavior

C.

define security configurations for systems

D.

define relationships with external law enforcement agencies

Discussion
Question 67

You have recently drafted a revised information security policy. From whom should you seek endorsement in order to have the GREATEST chance for adoption and implementation throughout the entire organization?

Options:

A.

Chief Information Security Officer

B.

Chief Executive Officer

C.

Chief Information Officer

D.

Chief Legal Counsel

Discussion
Page: 16 / 16

712-50