Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 12 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 48

When selecting a security solution with reoccurring maintenance costs after the first year, the CISO should: (choose the BEST answer)

Options:

A.

The CISO should cut other essential programs to ensure the new solution’s continued use

B.

Communicate future operating costs to the CIO/CFO and seek commitment from them to ensure the new solution’s continued use

C.

Defer selection until the market improves and cash flow is positive

D.

Implement the solution and ask for the increased operating cost budget when it is time

Discussion
Question 49

The risk found after a control has been fully implemented is called:

Options:

A.

Residual Risk

B.

Total Risk

C.

Post implementation risk

D.

Transferred risk

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 50

The remediation of a specific audit finding is deemed too expensive and will not be implemented. Which of the following is a TRUE statement?

Options:

A.

The asset is more expensive than the remediation

B.

The audit finding is incorrect

C.

The asset being protected is less valuable than the remediation costs

D.

The remediation costs are irrelevant; it must be implemented regardless of cost.

Discussion
Question 51

When a CISO considers delaying or not remediating system vulnerabilities which of the following are MOST important to take into account?

Options:

A.

Threat Level, Risk of Compromise, and Consequences of Compromise

B.

Risk Avoidance, Threat Level, and Consequences of Compromise

C.

Risk Transfer, Reputational Impact, and Consequences of Compromise

D.

Reputational Impact, Financial Impact, and Risk of Compromise

Discussion
Page: 12 / 16

712-50