Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 12 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 48

When selecting a security solution with reoccurring maintenance costs after the first year, the CISO should: (choose the BEST answer)

Options:

A.

The CISO should cut other essential programs to ensure the new solution’s continued use

B.

Communicate future operating costs to the CIO/CFO and seek commitment from them to ensure the new solution’s continued use

C.

Defer selection until the market improves and cash flow is positive

D.

Implement the solution and ask for the increased operating cost budget when it is time

Discussion
Question 49

The risk found after a control has been fully implemented is called:

Options:

A.

Residual Risk

B.

Total Risk

C.

Post implementation risk

D.

Transferred risk

Discussion
Question 50

The remediation of a specific audit finding is deemed too expensive and will not be implemented. Which of the following is a TRUE statement?

Options:

A.

The asset is more expensive than the remediation

B.

The audit finding is incorrect

C.

The asset being protected is less valuable than the remediation costs

D.

The remediation costs are irrelevant; it must be implemented regardless of cost.

Discussion
Question 51

When a CISO considers delaying or not remediating system vulnerabilities which of the following are MOST important to take into account?

Options:

A.

Threat Level, Risk of Compromise, and Consequences of Compromise

B.

Risk Avoidance, Threat Level, and Consequences of Compromise

C.

Risk Transfer, Reputational Impact, and Consequences of Compromise

D.

Reputational Impact, Financial Impact, and Risk of Compromise

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 12 / 16

712-50
PDF

$40  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99