Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by macy

Page: 3 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: macy
Question 12

Which of the following is a symmetric encryption algorithm?

Options:

A.

3DES

B.

MD5

C.

ECC

D.

RSA

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following provides an independent assessment of a vendor’s internal security controls and overall posture?

Options:

A.

Alignment with business goals

B.

ISO27000 accreditation

C.

PCI attestation of compliance

D.

Financial statements

Discussion
Question 14

Scenario: You are the CISO and have just completed your first risk assessment for your organization. You find many risks with no security controls, and some risks with inadequate controls. You assign work to your staff to create or adjust existing security controls to ensure they are adequate for risk mitigation needs.

You have identified potential solutions for all of your risks that do not have security controls. What is the NEXT step?

Options:

A.

Get approval from the board of directors

B.

Screen potential vendor solutions

C.

Verify that the cost of mitigation is less than the risk

D.

Create a risk metrics for all unmitigated risks

Discussion
Question 15

When analyzing and forecasting a capital expense budget what are not included?

Options:

A.

Network connectivity costs

B.

New datacenter to operate from

C.

Upgrade of mainframe

D.

Purchase of new mobile devices to improve operations

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 3 / 16

712-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99