Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by eleni

Page: 8 / 16

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 449 Q&A's Shared By: eleni
Question 32

Which level of data destruction applies logical techniques to sanitize data in all user-addressable storage locations?

Options:

A.

Purge

B.

Clear

C.

Mangle

D.

Destroy

Discussion
Question 33

What is a Statement of Objectives (SOA)?

Options:

A.

A section of a contract that defines tasks to be performed under said contract

B.

An outline of what the military will do during war

C.

A document that outlines specific desired outcomes as part of a request for proposal

D.

Business guidance provided by the CEO

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 34

ABC Limited has recently suffered a security breach with customers’ social security number available on the dark web for sale. The CISO, during the time of the incident, has been fired, and you have been hired as the replacement. The analysis of the breach found that the absence of an insider threat program, lack of least privilege policy, and weak access control was to blame. You would like to implement key performance indicators to mitigate the risk.

Which metric would meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Number of times third parties access critical information systems

B.

Number of systems with known vulnerabilities

C.

Number of users with elevated privileges

D.

Number of websites with weak or misconfigured certificates

Discussion
Question 35

A key cybersecurity feature of a Personal Identification Verification (PIV) Card is:

Options:

A.

Inability to export the private certificate/key

B.

It can double as physical identification at the DMV

C.

It has the user’s photograph to help ID them

D.

It can be used as a secure flash drive

Discussion
Page: 8 / 16

712-50