Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by livia

Page: 9 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: livia
Question 36

Which three Salesforce resources can be accessed from a Lightning web component?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

SVG resources

B.

Third-party web components

C.

Content asset files

D.

Static resources

E.

All external libraries

Discussion
Question 37

Universal Containers wants to assess the advantages of declarative development versus programmatic customization for specific use cases in its Salesforce implementation.

What are two characteristics of declarative development over programmatic customization? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Declarative code logic does not require maintenance or review.

B.

Declarative development has higher design limits and query limits.

C.

Declarative development can be done using the setup menu.

D.

Declarative development does not require Apex test classes.

Discussion
Question 38

Consider the following code snippet for a Visualforce page that is launched using a Custom Button on the Account detail page layout.

Questions 38

When the Save button is pressed the developer must perform a complex validation that involves multiple objects and, upon success, redirect the user to

another Visualforce page.

What can the developer use to meet this business requirement?

Options:

A.

Custom controller

B.

Controller extension

C.

Validation rule

D.

Apex trigger

Discussion
Question 39

A developer at AW Computing is tasked to create the supporting test class for a programmatic customization that leverages records stored within the custom object,

Pricing Structure c. AW Computing has a complex pricing structure for each item on the store, spanning more than 500 records.

hich two approaches can the developer use to ensure Pricing _Structure__c records are available when the test class is executed?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use a Test Date Factory class.

B.

Use the @raTeat (seeAllData=true) annotation.

C.

Use the Test. leadtear{} method,

D.

Use without shering on the class declaration.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 9 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99