Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by paloma

Page: 8 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: paloma
Question 32

A primaryid_c custom field exists on the candidate_c custom object. The filed is used to store each candidate's id number and is marked as Unique in the schema definition.

As part of a data enrichment process. Universal Containers has a CSV file that contains updated data for all candidates in the system, the file contains each Candidate's primary id as a data point. Universal Containers wants to upload this information into Salesforce, while ensuring all data rows are correctly mapped to a candidate in the system.

Which technique should the developer implement to streamline the data upload?

Options:

A.

Create a Process Builder on the Candidate_c object to map the records.

B.

Create a before Insert trigger to correctly map the records.

C.

Update the primaryid__c field definition to mark it as an External Id

D.

Upload the CSV into a custom object related to Candidate_c.

Discussion
Question 33

Management asked for opportunities to be automatically created for accounts with annual revenue greater than $1,000,000. A developer created the following trigger on the Account object to satisfy this requirement.

Questions 33

Users are able to update the account records via the UI and can see an opportunity created for high annual revenue accounts. However, when the administrator tries to upload a list of 179 accounts using Data Loader, It fails with system. Exception errors.

Which two actions should the developer take to fix the code segment shown above?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Check if all the required fields for Opportunity are being added on creation.

B.

Use Database.query to query the opportunities.

C.

Move the DML that saves opportunities outside the for loop.

D.

Query for existing opportunities outside the for loop.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 34

Refer to the following code snippet for an environment has more than 200 Accounts belonging to the Technology' industry:

Questions 34

When the code execution, which two events occur as a result of the Apex transaction?

When the code executes, which two events occur as a result of the Apex transaction?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

If executed in an asynchronous context, the apex transaction is likely to fall by exceeding the DML governor limit

B.

The Apex transaction succeeds regardless of any uncaught exception and all processed accounts are updated.

C.

The Apex transaction fails with the following message. "SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field Account.Is.Tech__c''.

D.

If executed In a synchronous context, the apex transaction is likely to fall by exceeding the DHL governor limit.

Discussion
Question 35

How many Accounts will be inserted by the following block of code?

Questions 35

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine