Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by dario

Page: 12 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: dario
Question 48

The following code snippet is executed by a Lightning web component in an environment with more than 2,000 lead records:

Questions 48

Which governor limit will likely be exceeded within the Apex transaction?

Options:

A.

Total number of DML statement issued

B.

Total number of SOQL queries issued

C.

Total number of records retrieved by SOQL queries

D.

Total number of records processed as a result of DML statements

Discussion
Question 49

Universal Containers recently transitioned from Classic to Lighting Experience. One of its business processes requires certain value from the opportunity object to be sent via HTTP REST callout to its external order management system based on a user-initiated action on the opportunity page. Example values are as follow

• Name
  • Amount
  • Account

Which two methods should the developer implement to fulfill the business requirement? (Choose 2 answers)

Options:

A.

Create a Lightning component that performs the HTTP REST callout, and use a Lightning Action to expose the component on the Opportunity detail page.

B.

Create a Process Builder on the Opportunity object that executes an Apex immediate action to perform the HTTP REST callout whenever the Opportunity is updated.

C.

Create an after update trigger on the Opportunity object that calls a helper method using @Future(Callout=true) to perform the HTTP REST callout.

D.

Create a Visualforce page that performs the HTTP REST callout, and use a Visualforce quick action to expose the component on the Opportunity detail page.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 50

A custom object Trainer_c has a lookup field to another custom object Gym___c.

Which SOQL query will get the record for the Viridian City gym and it's trainers?

Options:

A.

SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Trainers) FROM Gym_C WHERE Name . Viridian City Gym'

B.

SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Trainer_c) FROM Gym_c WHERE Name - Viridian City Gym'

C.

SELECT ID FROM Trainer_c WHERE Gym__r.Name - Viridian City Gym'

D.

SELECT Id, (SELECT Id FROM Trainers) FROM Gym_C WHERE Name - Viridian City Gym'

Discussion
Question 51

Which action causes a before trigger to fire by default for Accounts?

Options:

A.

Renaming or replacing picklist

B.

Importing data using the Data Loader and the Bulk API

C.

Converting Leads to Contact accounts

D.

Updating addresses using the Mass Address update tool

Discussion
Page: 12 / 17

CRT-450