Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by zohaan

Page: 15 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: zohaan
Question 60

Universal Hiring uses Salesforce to capture job applications. A salesforce administrator created two custom objects; Job__c acting as the maste object, Job _Application__c acting as the detail.

Within the Job ___c object, a custom multi-select picklist, preferred Locations __c, contains a list of approved states for the position. Each

Job_Application__c record relates to a Contact within the system through a master-detail relationship.

Recruiters have requested the ability to view whether the Contact's Mailing State value matches a value selected on the Preferred_Locations__c field,

within the Job_Application__c record. Recruiters would like this value to be kept in sync if changes occur to the Contact's Mailing State.

What is the recommended tool a developer should use to meet the business requirement?

Options:

A.

Roll-up summary field

B.

Apex trigger

C.

Formula field

D.

Record-triggered flow

Discussion
Question 61

A development team wants to use a deployment script lo automatically deploy lo a sandbox during their development cycles.

Which two tools can they use to run a script that deploys to a sandbox?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

VS Code

B.

SFDX CLI

C.

Change Sets

D.

Developer Console

Discussion
Question 62

A developer created a trigger on the Account object. While testing the trigger, the developer sees the error message 'Maximum trigger depth

exceeded’,

What could be the possible causes?

Options:

A.

The developer does not have the correct user permission.

B.

The trigger is getting executed multiple times.

C.

The trigger is a a helper class.

D.

The trigger does not have sufficient code coverage.

Discussion
Question 63

In the following example, which starting context will mymethod execute it is invoked?

Questions 63

Options:

A.

Sharig rules will be inherited from the calling context.

B.

Sharig rules will be enforced for the running user.

C.

Sharig rules will be enforced by the instartiating class.

D.

Sharig rules will not be enforced for the running user.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 15 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99