Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 5 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 20

Einstein Next Best Action Is configured at Universal Containers to display recommendations to internal users on the Account detail page.

If the recommendation is approved, a new opportunity record and task should be generated. If the recommendation is rejected, an Apex method must be executed to perform a callout to an external system.

Which three factors should a developer keep Hi mind when implementing the Apex method?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

The method must use the @AuraEnabled annotation.

B.

The method must use the @Future annotation.

C.

The method must use the @invocableMethod annotation.

D.

The method must be defined as static.

E.

The method must be defined as public.

Discussion
Question 21

A custom picklist field, Food_Preference__c, exist on a custom object. The picklist contains the following options: 'Vegan','Kosher','No Preference'. The developer must ensure a value is populated every time a record is created or updated. What is the most efficient way to ensure a value is selected every time a record is saved?

Options:

A.

Set "Use the first value in the list as the default value" as True.

B.

Set a validation rule to enforce a value is selected.

C.

Mark the field as Required on the field definition.

D.

Mark the field as Required on the object's page layout.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 22

Which code in a Visualforce page and/or controller might present a security vulnerability?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 23

A Salesforce Administrator is creating a record-triggered flow. When certain criteria are met, the flow must call an Apex method to execute complex validation involving several types of objects.

When creating the Apex method, which annotation should a developer use to ensure the method

Can be used within the flow?

Options:

A.

@future

B.

@RemoteAction

C.

@InvocableMethod

D.

@AuraEnaled

Discussion
Page: 5 / 17