Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by libby

Page: 6 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: libby
Question 24

A developer is debugging the following code to determinate why Accounts are not being created Account a = new Account(Name = 'A'); Database.insert(a, false); How should the code be altered to help debug the issue?

Options:

A.

Add a System.debug() statement before the insert method

B.

Add a try/catch around the insert method

C.

Set the second insert method parameter to TRUE

D.

Collect the insert method return value a Saveresult variable

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 25

A developer is tasked to perform a security review of the ContactSearch Apex class that exists in the system. Whithin the class, the developer identifies the following method as a security threat: List performSearch(String lastName){ return Database.query('Select Id, FirstName, LastName FROM Contact WHERE LastName Like %'+lastName+'%); } What are two ways the developer can update the method to prevent a SOQL injection attack? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use variable binding and replace the dynamic query with a static SOQL.

B.

Use the escapeSingleQuote method to sanitize the parameter before its use.

C.

Use a regular expression on the parameter to remove special characters.

D.

Use the @Readonly annotation and the with sharing keyword on the class.

Discussion
Question 26

What can be easily developed using the Lightning Component framework?

Options:

A.

Customized JavaScript buttons

B.

Salesforce Classic user Interface pages

C.

Lightning Pages

D.

Salesforce integrations

Discussion
Question 27

A developer is creating an app that contains multiple Lightning web components.

One of the child components is used for navigation purposes. When a user click a button called.. component, the parent component must be alerted so it can navigate to the next page.

How should this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Fire a notification.

B.

Update a property on the parent.

C.

Call a method in the Apex controller.

D.

Create a custom event.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17