Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by sylvia

Page: 3 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: sylvia
Question 12

Which annotation exposes an Apex class as a RESTful web service?

Options:

A.

Option A 12

B.

Option B 12

C.

Option C 12

D.

Option D 12

Discussion
Question 13

A developer is writing tests for a class and needs to insert records to validate functionality.

Which annotation method should be used to create record for every method in the test class?

Options:

A.

@isTest (SeeAllData-true)

B.

@FreTest

C.

@TestSetup

D.

@StartTest

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

What are three characteristics of change set deployments?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Change sets can only be used between related organizations.

B.

Change sets can be used to transfer records.

C.

Sending a change set between two orgs requires a deployment connection.

D.

Change sets can deploy custom settings data.

E.

Deployment is done in a one-way, single transaction.

Discussion
Question 15

A company decides to implement a new process where every time an Opportunity is created, a follow up Task should be created and assigned to the Opportunity Owner.

What is the most efficient way for a developer to implement this?

Options:

A.

Auto-launched flow on Task

B.

Apex trigger on Task

C.

Task actions

D.

Record-trigger flow on Opportunity

Discussion
Page: 3 / 17

CRT-450