Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by katherine

Page: 7 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: katherine
Question 28

What are two considerations for running a flow in debug mode?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Callouts to external systems are not executed when debugging a flow.

B.

Clicking Pause or executing a Pause element closes the flow and ends debugging.

C.

Input variables of type record cannot be passed into the flow,

D.

DML operations will be rolled back when the debugging ends.

Discussion
Question 29

Cloud kicks has a multi-screen flow that its call center agents use when handling inbound service desk calls.

At one of the steps in the flow, the agents should be presented with a list of order numbers and dates that are retrieved from an external order management system in real time and displayed on the screen.

What should a developer use to satisfy this requirement?

Options:

A.

An Apex controller

B.

An Apex REST class

C.

An outbound message

D.

An invocable method

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 30

What is the result of the following code snippet?

Questions 30

Options:

A.

Accounts are inserted.

B.

Account Is inserted.

C.

200 Accounts are inserted.

D.

201 Accounts are Inserted.

Discussion
Question 31

An org tracks customer orders on an Order object and the items of an Order on the Line Item object. The Line Item object has a MasterDetail relationship to the order object. A developer has a requirement to calculate the order amount on an Order and the line amount on each Line item based on quantity and price.

What is the correct implementation?

Options:

A.

Implement the line amount as a numeric formula field and the order amount as a roll-up summary field.

B.

Write a single before trigger on the Line Item that calculates the item amount and updates the order amount on the Order.

C.

Implement the Line amount as a currency field and the order amount as a SUM formula field.

D.

Write a process on the Line item that calculates the item amount and order amount and updates the filed on the Line Item and the order.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99