Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 16 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 64

Universal Containers has an order system that uses an Order Number to identify an order for customers and service agents. Order records will be imported into Salesforce.

How should the Order Number field be defined in Salesforce?

Options:

A.

Direct Lookup

B.

External ID and Unique

C.

Lookup

D.

Indirect Lookup

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 65

Universal Container(UC) wants to lower its shipping cost while making the shipping process more efficient. The Distribution Officer advises UC to implement global addresses to allow multiple Accounts to share a default pickup address. The Developer is tasked to create the supporting object and relationship for this business requirement and uses the Setup Menu to create a custom object called "Global Address". Which field should the developer ad to create the most efficient model that supports the business need?

Options:

A.

Add a Master-Detail field on the Account object to the Global Address object

B.

Add a Master-Detail field on the Global Address object to the Account object.

C.

Add a Lookup field on the Account object to the Global Address object.

D.

Add a Lookup field on the Global Address object to the Account object

Discussion
Question 66

Developers at Universal Containers (UC) use version control to share their code changes, but they notice that when they deploy their code to different environments they often have failures. They decide to set up Continuous Integration (CI).

What should the UC development team use to automatically run tests as part of their CI process?

Options:

A.

Force.com Toolkit

B.

Salesforce CLI

C.

Visual Studio Code

D.

Developer Console

Discussion
Question 67

What should be used to create scratch orgs?

Options:

A.

Developer Console

B.

Salesforce CLI

C.

Workbench

D.

Sandbox refresh

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17

CRT-450