Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by aubree

Page: 10 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: aubree
Question 40

A developer wants to invoke on outbound message when a record meets a specific criteria.

Which three features satisfy this use case?

Choose 3 answer

Options:

A.

Approval Process has the capacity to check the record criteria and send an outbound message without Apex Code

B.

Process builder can be used to check the record criteria and send an outbound message with Apex Code.

C.

workflows can be used to check the record criteria and send an outbound message.

D.

Process builder can be used to check the record criteria and send an outbound messagewithout Apex Code.

E.

Visual Workflow can be used to check the record criteria and send an outbound message without Apex Code.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 41

A developer wants to import 500 Opportunity records into a sandbox. Why should the developer choose to use data Loader instead of Data Import Wizard?

Options:

A.

Data Loader runs from the developer's browser.

B.

Data Import Wizard does not support Opportunities.

C.

Data Loader automatically relates Opportunities to Accounts.

D.

Data Import Wizard cannot import all 500 records.

Discussion
Question 42

The sales management team at Universal Container requires that the Lead Source field of the Lead record be populated when a.. converted.

What should be done to ensure that a user populates the Lead Source field prior to converting a Lead?

Options:

A.

Use a formula field.

B.

Use a validation rule.

C.

Use Lead Conversation field mapping.

D.

Create an after trigger on Lead.

Discussion
Question 43

While working in a sandbox, an Apex test fails when run in the Test Runner. However, executing the Apex logic in the Execute Anonymous window succeeds with no exceptions or errors.

Why did the method fail in the sandbox test framework but succeed in the Developer Console?

Options:

A.

The test method has a syntax error In the code.

B.

The test method does not use System. rurAs to execute as a specific user.

C.

The test method Is calling an future method.

D.

The test method relies on existing data in the sandbox.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99