Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by karim

Page: 4 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: karim
Question 16

When importing and exporting data into Salesforce, which two statements are true?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Bulk API can be used to import large data volumes in development environments without bypassing the storage limits.

B.

Bulk API can be used to bypass the storage limits when importing large data volumes in development environments.

C.

Developer and Developer Pro sandboxes have different storage limits.

D.

Data import wizard is a client application provided by Salesforce.

Discussion
Question 17

Which statement describes the execution order when trigger are associated to the same object and event?

Options:

A.

Triggers are executed in the order they are created..

B.

Trigger execution order cannot be guaranteed.

C.

Triggers are executed in the order they are modified

D.

Triggers are executed alphabetically by trigger name.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 18

Which salesforce org has a complete duplicate copy of the production org including data and configuration?

Options:

A.

Developer Pro Sandbox

B.

Partial Copy Sandbox

C.

Production

D.

Full Sandbox

Discussion
Question 19

AW Computing tracks order information in custom objects called order__c and order_Line_ c - Currently, all shipping information is stored in the order__c object.

The company wants to expand Its order application to support split shipments so that any number of order_Line__c records on a single order__c can be shipped to different locations.

What should a developer add to fulfill this requirement?

Options:

A.

Order_shipment_Group_c object and master-detail field on order_Line_c

B.

Order_shipment_Group_c object and master-detail field on order_c

C.

Order_shipment_Group_c object and master-detail field to order_c and Order Line_c

D.

Order_shipment_Group_c object and master-detail field on order_shipment_Group_c

Discussion
Page: 4 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99