Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by arwen

Page: 13 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: arwen
Question 52

A team of many developers work in their own individual orgs that have the same configuration as the production org.

Which type of org is best suited for this scenario?

Options:

A.

Full Sandbox

B.

Developer Edition

C.

Partner Developer Edition

D.

Developer Sandbox

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 53

A developer created a trigger on a custom object. This custom object also has some dependent pick lists.

According to the order of execution rules, which step happens first?

Options:

A.

System validation is run for maximum field lengths.

B.

The original record is loaded from the database.

C.

Old values are overwritten with the new record values,

D.

JavaScript validation is run In the browser.

Discussion
Question 54

Given the following Anonymous Block:

Questions 54

Which one do you like?

What should a developer consider for an environment that has over 10,000 Case records?

Options:

A.

The transaction will fail due to exceeding the governor limit.

B.

The try/catch block will handle any DML exceptions thrown.

C.

The transaction will succeed and changes will be committed.

D.

The try/catch block will handle exceptions thrown by governor limits.

Discussion
Question 55

Universal Containers wants to ensure that all new leads created in the system have a valid email address. They have already created a validation rule to enforce this requirement, but want to add an additional layer of validation using automation.

What would be the best solution for this requirement?

Options:

A.

Submit a REST API Callojt with a JSON payload and validate the f elds on a third patty system

B.

Use an Approval Process to enforce tne completion of a valid email address using an outbound message action.

C.

Use a before-save Apex trigger on the Lead object to validate the email address and display an error message If it Is invalid

D.

Use a custom Lightning web component to make a callout to validate the fields on a third party system.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99