Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by lochlan

Page: 14 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: lochlan
Question 56

Universal Containers has large number of custom applications that were built using a third-party javaScript framework and exposed using Visualforce pages. The Company wants to update these applications to apply styling that resembles the look and feel of Lightning Experience. What should the developer do to fulfill the business request in the quickest and most effective manner?

Options:

A.

Incorporate the Salesforce Lightning Design System CSS stylesheet into the JavaScript applications.

B.

Rewrite all Visualforce pages asLightning components.

C.

Set the attribute enableLightning to true in the definition.

D.

Enable Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app on Visualforce pages used by the custom application.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 57

A developer must troubleshoot to pinpoint the causes of performance issues when a custom page loads in their org. Which tool should the developer use to troubleshoot?

Options:

A.

AppExchange

B.

Salesforce CLI

C.

Visual Studio Core IDE

D.

Developer Console

Discussion
Question 58

In terms of the MVC paradigm, what are two advantages of implementing the layer of a Salesforce application using Aura Component-based development over Visualforce? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Self-contained and reusable units of an application

B.

Rich component ecosystem

C.

Automatic code generation

D.

Server-side run-time debugging

Discussion
Question 59

A developer created a child Lightning web component nested inside a parent Lightning web component, parent component needs to pass a string value to the child component.

In which two ways can this be accomplished?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The parent component can use a custom event to pass the data to the child component,

B.

The parent component can use the Apex controller class to send data to the child component.

C.

The parent component can invoke a method in the child component

D.

The parent component can use a public property to pass the data to the child component.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99