Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-450 Exam Questions and Answers by jaylen

Page: 11 / 17

Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SP23)
Exam Code: CRT-450 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Developers
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: jaylen
Question 44

A developer has an integer variable called maxAttempts. The developer meeds to ensure that once maxAttempts is initialized, it preserves its value for the lenght of the Apex transaction; while being able to share the variable's state between trigger executions. How should the developer declare maxAttempts to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Declare maxattempts as a member variable on the trigger definition.

B.

Declare maxattempts as a private static variable on a helper class

C.

Declare maxattempts as a constant using the static and final keywords

D.

Declare maxattempts as a variable on a helper class

Discussion
Question 45

Universal Containers has implemented an order management application. Each Order can have one or more Order Line items. The Order Line object is related to the Order via a master-detail relationship. For each Order Line item, the total price is calculated by multiplying the Order Line item price with the quantity ordered.

What is the best practice to get the sum of all Order Line item totals on the Order record?

Options:

A.

Roll-up summary field

B.

Quick action

C.

Apex trigger

D.

Formula field

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 46

A software company uses the following objects and relationships:

• Case: to handle customer support issues

• Defect_c: a custom object to represent known issues with the company's software

• case_Defect__c: a junction object between Case and Defector to represent that a defect Is a

customer issue

What should be done to share a specific Case-Defect_c record with a user?

Options:

A.

Share the Case_Defect_c record.

B.

Share the parent Case record.

C.

Share the parent Defect_c record.

D.

Share the parent Case and Defect_c records.

Discussion
Question 47

A developer is alerted to an issue with a custom Apex trigger that is causing records to be duplicated.

What is the most appropriate debugging approach to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable the trigger m production and test to see If the issue still occurs.

B.

Use the Apex Interactive Debugger to step through the code and Identify the issue.

C.

Review the Historical Event logs to Identify the source of the issue.

D.

Add system.debug statements to the code to track the execution flow and identify the issue.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17

CRT-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99