Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by cassian

Page: 17 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: cassian
Question 68

A junior Portfolio manager has come to you for advice. He is hearing a lot about the definition of portfolio management, however, he is not sure anymore of the exact one. What do you, as an experienced portfolio manager tell him?

Options:

A.

In a portfolio, the Portfolio manager follows the portfolio management processes linearly and does not need to repeat a process once finished

B.

Generally, you have a single portfolio in an organization, and all other portfolios are sub-portfolios of it

C.

A portfolio is a component collection of programs, projects, or operations managed as a group to achieve strategic objectives

D.

A portfolio has clear start and end dates in order for the organization to be able to know when to achieve its strategic objectives

Discussion
Question 69

There was a change in your portfolio to speed up things resulting in the addition of new components. In order to update the new vision, dependencies and timeline for the components, you should update which of the following?

Options:

A.

Portfolio Roadmap

B.

Portfolio Charter

C.

Portfolio Strategic Plan

D.

Portfolio Management Plan

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 70

A portfolio manager needs to continuously balance the need and requirements with the available resources and needs to maintain a balanced portfolio and portfolio resources in order to optimize delivery. For this, you are always on the lookout to optimize your portfolio. What can you use to start this process?

Options:

A.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio, Portfolio Reports, Enterprise Environmental Factors

B.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Process Assets

C.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Organizational Process Assets

D.

Roadmap, Portfolio Strategic Plan, Portfolio, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Process Assets

Discussion
Question 71

Values assist in guiding actions, evaluations, and decisions. Assume your organization is considering entering into a consortium to produce a heliumcontrolled car. Once the helium is supplied, additional amounts will not be needed. The car is to be personally appealing with a focus on an inexpensive cost to increase marketability. The consortium will enable each firm to capitalize on the expertise of the other firms in it, but the customer will view it as a separate entity. If your organization enters into the consortium, it must justify the value to the portfolio of doing so. In addition to ensure benefits are realized a focus is needed on:

Options:

A.

Organizational value

B.

Sustainable value

C.

Managerial value

D.

Employee value

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18

PfMP