Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by zane

Page: 3 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: zane
Question 12

While performing the manage supply and demand process, one of your sub-portfolio managers came to you asking advice on how to analyze intangible assets such as resources knowledge or skills based on the metrics defined. What should be your advice to him?

Options:

A.

You should tell him to use the qualitative metrics defined in the performance management plan in order to measure the intangible aspects. He can then use the number of full-time equivalents in order to quantify them when possible

B.

You should tell him to ignore the intangible aspects as they are not as important as tangible ones which will help in decision making

C.

You should advice him to use quantitative analysis in order to quantify the intangible aspects and be able to measure them

D.

You should tell him that metrics are only defined to measure tangible aspects; intangible measurements should be based on assumptions

Discussion
Question 13

Assume you recently were hired to be the first portfolio manager at the leading producer of soft drink beverages. While the company is well known for one product, it wants to be the leader in other products and services as well. When you were hired, you told the CEO it would take time to fully implement portfolio management, and you first would prepare a number of artifacts. He set up a Portfolio Review Board, and its members are reviewing your work. As they reviewed the portfolio management plan, one of the members suggested you prepare an in-depth portfolio performance plan. Your first step is to:

Options:

A.

Align strategic management to the goals and objectives

B.

Review the prioritization model

C.

Assess the risk profile

D.

Review portfolio goals

Discussion
Question 14

You have been asked to be the manager for a governmental portfolio, and your starting point should be tendering a strategic plan to the board for validation and approval for continuation. Which documents/artifacts do you have debuting the portfolio that you can use to develop the strategic plan?

Options:

A.

Prioritization analysis, portfolio process assets, portfolio roadmap

B.

EEF’s, portfolio component inventory, organizational process assets

C.

Organizational strategy and objectives, inventory of work, portfolio process assets

D.

Portfolio charter, portfolio roadmap, organizational strategy and objectives

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 15

Assume you are managing your city's portfolio, and its overall strategic goal is to promote economic development to attract more visitors to the city. It is a difficult challenge as the city is not a major metropolitan area and also is not a preferred winter or summer destination. Nonetheless, you are planning and allocating resources according to the city's strategy. Not to be overlooked as you do so is the need to:

Options:

A.

Obtain support from your key stakeholders

B.

Determine a communication strategy to explain your approach

C.

Maximize return considering the city's risk tolerance

D.

Continually update the portfolio inventory

Discussion
Page: 3 / 18

PfMP