Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by syeda

Page: 9 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: syeda
Question 36

You have been assigned as the manager for a major transformation portfolio in your company. You have a new direction in sight and you need to work with the team to attain the end goal and achieve the expected strategy. You are currently defining the portfolio and with the purpose of

Options:

A.

Creating an up-to-date list of qualified portfolio component

B.

Allocating resources to develop component proposals or execute portfolio components

C.

Balancing the portfolio for performance and value delivery

D.

Making Governance Decisions

Discussion
Question 37

You are the manager for a governmental portfolio aiming to restructure the roads in your country. Having a tight schedule, a large number of stakeholders including the public, in addition to a strict budgeting framework, you know that you will be managing the performance closely and that the governance board and the stakeholders would want to check on the progress and performance frequently. For this you have developed a robust performance management plan. What is the expected result from developing this plan?

Options:

A.

Portfolio Management Plan updates, Portfolio updates, Portfolio Reports, Enterprise Environmental Factors updates

B.

Portfolio Management Plan updates, Portfolio Process Assets updates

C.

Portfolio Management Plan updates, Organizational Process Assets updates, Portfolio Process Assets updates, Portfolio updates

D.

Portfolio Management Plan updates, Organizational Process Assets updates, Portfolio Reports, Enterprise Environmental Factors updates

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 38

Your company is currently on the verge of bankruptcy due to the lack of transparency within the organization; this alerted the CEO to take decisive actions and request that new reporting lines be established in order to be fully transparent. The new reporting lines triggered changes in roles & responsibilities for managing communication and communication policies & constraints. Where are these changes reflected when it relates to your portfolio?

Options:

A.

Portfolio Process Assets updates

B.

Portfolio Updates

C.

Portfolio Management Plan updates

D.

Organizational Process Assets updates

Discussion
Question 39

As part of the strategic alignment, you Identify prioritization criteria (e.g., legislative, dependencies, ROI, stakeholder expectations, strategic fit) using information gathering and analysis techniques in order to

Options:

A.

Create portfolio scenarios

B.

Understand the strategic priorities

C.

Create a basis for decision making

D.

Provide a guiding framework to operationalize the organizational strategic goals and objectives

Discussion
Page: 9 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99