Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by nela

Page: 14 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: nela
Question 56

In a portfolio, data is an abundant asset, and managing the information aiming for a a better decision making is critical. For this you use a variety of Quantitative and Qualitative analysis methods. These methods are performed in 4 of the portfolio management processes and serve a slightly different purpose in each and every one of them. Considering that you are currently working to ensure resource capacity is optimally allocated against resource requirements or demand based on known organizational priorities and potential value, how can you make use of the quantitative and qualitative analysis?

Options:

A.

Performing Status and trend analysis, Re-balancing methods, Investment choice tools, exposure charts

B.

Performing Quantitative analysis and Sensitivity analysis

C.

Performing Cost-benefit analysis, quantitative analysis, scenario analysis, probability analysis, SWOT analysis, Market/competitor analysis and business value analysis

D.

Performing resource leveling, project sequencing techniques and dependency analysis

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 57

Risk management is an integral part of project, program and portfolio management and is invoked throughout the project, program and portfolio life cycle. When it comes to managing portfolio risks, which of the following activities is used

Options:

A.

Risk Response

B.

Risk Assessment and Risk Response

C.

Risk Planning

D.

Risk Assessment

Discussion
Question 58

Chartering the portfolio is an important step towards the initiation of the endeavor. It authorizes the portfolio managers to use the resources and marks the first step towards the allocation of resources to the components upon their initiation. Which of the below can help you while developing the charter?

Options:

A.

Strategic Alignment Analysis, Prioritization Analysis, Portfolio Component Inventory

B.

Prioritization Analysis, Interdependency Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis

C.

Scenario Analysis, Capability & Capacity Analysis

D.

Gap Analysis, Readiness Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis

Discussion
Question 59

As part of the Portfolio Communication, the Portfolio Manager analyzes the raw data assimilated from the portfolio process assets and from the stakeholder analysis. This analysis aims to isolate the data that hold value to the receiving audience. Which tool can the portfolio manager use to help him in performing this analysis?

Options:

A.

Communication Methods

B.

Elicitation

C.

Stakeholder Analysis

D.

Communication Requirements Analysis

Discussion
Page: 14 / 18

PfMP