Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by meredith

Page: 11 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: meredith
Question 44

The portfolio manager defines the portfolio based on a listing of already existing work in the organization and selects the right components in order to be able to prioritize them. What do you use for defining the portfolio based on the listing of work?

Options:

A.

Prioritization

B.

Inventory of Work

C.

Portfolio Component Inventory

D.

Elicitation technique

Discussion
Question 45

Over the years, your organization has grown significantly as it has entered new markets while maintaining its presence in its traditional product line of security systems. The company now has eight different business units rather than three, which was the case only two years ago, and it set up funding originally such that it was only allocated to one business unit and could not be transferred to others. At the recently held Portfolio Oversight Committee meeting, five business units did not add components, but some were completed. The other three added a number of programs and projects, which were authorized. Now funding for these new components is an issue. This means:

Options:

A.

Another Committee meeting is required to focus on the funding problem

B.

The sponsors of the newly authorized components need to work with their business units to determine how funds will be allocated

C.

The three business units need to evaluate their portfolios and recommend termination of some components to the Committee

D.

Changes are required as to how funds are allocated

Discussion
Question 46

Assume you are the corporate portfolio manager for your global organization. There is one portfolio at the corporate level, but other portfolios supporting business units and core areas of the company. One of these portfolios involves manufacturing, and its number one program in terms of priorities is to implement an enterprise resource planning system. Since it is the number one ranked program in this portfolio, it is of interest at the corporate level, and you and your team provide reports on its progress monthly. You can see that:

Options:

A.

Since earned value is being used, at this point you report the ERP system will not meet its cost and schedule goals

B.

Extensive training will be needed after the program is complete, and an infrastructure does not exist to support the ERP system

C.

Use of the ERP vendor has been underestimated, and a business case will be needed for increased funding

D.

Inadequate, up-front financial planning was done when the business case was approved

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 47

One of your component managers came to you to tell you about a risk affecting his component that will badly impact the component and might affect the portfolio. After assessment, the risk turned out to be of low probability with high impact. What do you do as a portfolio manager?

Options:

A.

Inform him to submit a change request to raise the component contingency because of this risk

B.

Inform the component manager to add the risk to the risk register and follow up on it closely

C.

Inform the component manager to add the risk to the risk register, assign a senior risk owner to it in order to follow up on it closely

D.

Inform him that he does not need to worry, you will have a risk contingency reserve for his risk at a portfolio level

Discussion
Page: 11 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99