Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by alora

Page: 6 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: alora
Question 24

Assume you are the portfolio manager for the Federal Railroad Administration. Funding is provided annually according to the Government's budget process. Any monies that are not spent at the end of a fiscal year are lost, and there are some restrictions in place concerning whether funds can be transferred to different programs, projects, or operations work in the agency. Therefore, to maximize the use of funding you require:

Options:

A.

Regular reports on funds for authorized components

B.

Projections on a quarterly basis as to the funds components require

C.

Mechanisms for internal audits to ensure funds are allocated effectively

D.

Accurate estimates of the funds needed when the component is proposed for consideration

Discussion
Question 25

As a portfolio manager you visit and re-do the Optimize Portfolio process continuously. Which of the following, in your opinion, is the objective/purpose of the Optimize Portfolio Process?

Options:

A.

Balance the portfolio for performance and value delivery

B.

Make Governance Decisions

C.

Create an up-to-date list of qualified portfolio component

D.

Allocating resources to develop component proposals or execute portfolio components

Discussion
Question 26

Stakeholders in your company are skeptical of the changes that will occur as portfolio management is being implemented. While some are supportive, most are not as they believe their work may be terminated. As the portfolio manager, you prepared a list of stakeholders, which is included in the:

Options:

A.

Portfolio strategic plan

B.

Portfolio charter

C.

Portfolio performance plan

D.

Portfolio management plan

Discussion
Question 27

A junior Portfolio manager has come to you for advice. He is hearing a lot about the focus of portfolio management practices, however, he is not sure anymore of the exact answer. What do you, as an experienced portfolio manager tell him?

Options:

A.

Portfolio is undertaken to produce deliverables that support specific organizational objectives

B.

Portfolio is undertaken to achieve one or more organizational strategies and objectives

C.

Portfolio is undertaken to achieve benefits

D.

Portfolio is undertaken to handle operational daily activities

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 6 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99