Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by aj

Page: 15 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: aj
Question 60

The audit department has found out that two of the departments have conflicting standards and have asked you to analyze and compare them in order to be able to take a decision which could impact the portfolio alignment. Which analysis will you use to compare conflicting standards in different departments

Options:

A.

Capacity Analysis

B.

Force Field Analysis

C.

Qualitative Analysis

D.

Quantitative Analysis

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 61

You are the manager for a governmental portfolio aiming to restructure the roads in your country. Having a tight schedule, a large number of stakeholders including the public, in addition to a strict budgeting framework, you know that you will be managing the performance closely and that the governance board and the stakeholders would want to check on the progress and performance frequently. For this you are developing a robust performance management plan. What can you use to help you start developing this plan?

Options:

A.

Portfolio Management Plan, Organizational Process Assets, Portfolio Process Assets, Portfolio

B.

Portfolio Management Plan, Organizational Process Assets, Portfolio Process Assets, Enterprise Environmental Factors

C.

Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio, Portfolio Reports, Enterprise Environmental Factors

D.

Portfolio Management Plan, Organizational Process Assets, Portfolio Reports, Enterprise Environmental Factors

Discussion
Question 62

When we talk about portfolios, programs and projects, it is inevitable to mention the business value which is the sum of tangible and intangible assets of an organization, also known as the net quantifiable benefit. When it comes to business value, at which level of the organization is the delivery of Business Value optimized?

Options:

A.

Portfolio

B.

Project

C.

Program

D.

Operational

Discussion
Question 63

Along the course of the portfolio, you will be monitoring and controlling the portfolio a.long with the related stakeholders and governance bodies. This is done as part of your role in portfolio oversight. As a portfolio manager, which of the following, in your opinion, is the objective/purpose of the Provide Portfolio Oversight Process?

Options:

A.

Balance the portfolio for performance and value delivery

B.

Make Governance Decisions

C.

Allocating resources to develop component proposals or execute portfolio components

D.

Create an up-to-date list of qualified portfolio component

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99