Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by solomon

Page: 16 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: solomon
Question 64

Your company's new CEO has set an aggressive target and informed everyone that the target needs to be met by all means in order for the company to be able to realize benefits and avoid bankruptcy. What is the best management approach that the portfolio manager should take in this case?

Options:

A.

Directing

B.

Advising

C.

Leading

D.

Supporting

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 65

After a strategic change is managed and finalized, you as a portfolio manager, are expected to document changes to the portfolio components attributes. Which of the following is the document in which you document these changes?

Options:

A.

Portfolio Strategic Plan updates

B.

Portfolio updates

C.

Portfolio Management Plan updates

D.

Portfolio Process Assets updates

Discussion
Question 66

For governments worldwide, you normally have a lot of people reluctant to change and to using new technology tools especially for communication. You are managing a governmental portfolio and planning for a transformational endeavor. You are currently depicting the various communication media and methods to be used, where is this information normally used?

Options:

A.

Communication Matrix

B.

Stakeholder Communication Strategy Matrix

C.

Stakeholder Groups

D.

Stakeholder Matrix

Discussion
Question 67

Assume you are the portfolio manager for a telecommunications company. Your company was about to launch a new and easy to use smart phone with more features than any existing phones on the market at a lower price. However, although the phone was due to market in five days, the Federal Communications Commission issued today a regulation that would make your new phone not available for use in airplanes. Thus additional work must be done, and your executives are wondering whether a new phone should be developed for this new feature. You are ensuring that if a new phone is developed, or if the almost completed product is not to be marketed, there is still alignment to the organization's strategy. As you complete an analysis of alternatives, you also should ensure results of the analysis are reflected in the:

Options:

A.

Benefits realization plan

B.

Portfolio process assets

C.

Portfolio roadmap

D.

Portfolio performance plan

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18

PfMP