Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by safaa

Page: 13 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: safaa
Question 52

Managing risk is key to the success of any initiative. Risk is considered to be inherent in any activity we do in project management and at any level. Risk is incorporated in all process groups as well. As a portfolio manager, how do you map the risk management elements to process groups?

Options:

A.

Risk Planning (Defining) - Risk Assessment & Response (Aligning)

B.

Risk Assessment (Defining) - Risk Planning (Aligning) - Risk Response (Authorizing & Controlling)

C.

Risk Planning (Defining) - Risk Assessment (Aligning) - Risk Response (Authorizing & Controlling)

D.

Risk Planning (Defining) - Risk Assessment (Planning) - Risk Response (Authorizing & Controlling)

Discussion
Question 53

Companies adopt project, program and portfolio management practices to enable the realization of business value and the achievement of strategies and objectives. In order to advance the organizational capability and facilitate the alignment of these practices, the company should (choose the best answer)

Options:

A.

Strengthen the organizational enablers such as cultural, technological and human resource practices

B.

Perform a detailed strategic planning

C.

Establish a PMO to support those practices

D.

Strengthen the processes and procedures of project, program and portfolio management

Discussion
Question 54

The portfolio management process ensures the components are aligned to goals. However, it is driven by:

Options:

A.

Viability

B.

Value and benefits

C.

Organizational strategy and objectives

D.

Interdependencies and resource constraints

Discussion
Question 55

Along the course of the portfolio, you will be recommending the initiation, termination and update of components. The governance bodies will be approving or rejecting your recommendations as part of their role in the authorization of the portfolio. As a portfolio manager, which of the following, in your opinion, is the objective/purpose of the Authorize Portfolio Process?

Options:

A.

Make Governance Decisions

B.

Allocating resources to develop component proposals or execute portfolio components

C.

Create an up-to-date list of qualified portfolio component

D.

Balance the portfolio for performance and value delivery

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 13 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99