Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by zohaan

Page: 2 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: zohaan
Question 8

comes to this type of organizations, which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

Human Resources should be fixed and work should be allocated based on the capacity and capability

B.

Resource Supply is continuously adjusted through permanent and temporary resources

C.

Projects that align with strategic objectives should be initiated even if the ROI is negligible

D.

All incoming projects and customers’ requests should be accepted and resources should be supplied whether permanently or temporarily

Discussion
Question 9

Managing Strategic Change is an integral part of any portfolio in order to remain aligned with the strategic objectives. Your portfolio has undergone a major strategic change and you are currently determining the volume of work required to do in order to re-align the portfolio. What are you currently using?

Options:

A.

Change Analysis

B.

Gap Analysis

C.

Readiness Assessment

D.

Stakeholder Analysis

Discussion
Question 10

A portfolio manager needs to continuously balance the need and requirements with the available resources to maintain a balanced portfolio and portfolio resources in order to optimize delivery. Capability and Capacity analysis is performed in 4 of the portfolio management processes and it serves a slightly different purpose in each and every one of them. When it relates to the organization level. This analysis comprises which of the following?

Options:

A.

Risk Tolerance

B.

Assets

C.

Financials

D.

Human Resources

Discussion
Question 11

Assume you are new to your organization and you were hired specifically to help implement portfolio management in your new manufacturing company. Having worked in portfolio management for the past five years, you know it is a major culture change. It is definitely a challenge at your new company because:

Options:

A.

The organization basically has many operational activities, and only a few projects are under way

B.

The organization lacks a defined strategy

C.

The few projects that are under way are not interdependent

D.

Operational activities have continued without any major changes for years

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 2 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99