Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by uthman

Page: 12 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: uthman
Question 48

You are the portfolio manager for a large county that comprises much of a major city in your country. The city also has a portfolio manager, and often you meet to discuss proposed initiatives to see if there are any dependencies. In your county, you established an approach to evaluate portfolio components to make judgments regarding their alignment and priority. In doing so, which of the following was especially helpful:

Options:

A.

Portfolio strategic plan

B.

Portfolio management plan

C.

Portfolio roadmap

D.

Portfolio charter

Discussion
Question 49

As a portfolio manager, you know that optimizing a portfolio has the focus of maintaining a balanced portfolio. When optimizing a portfolio, what is the state of the portfolio components that will be balanced?

Options:

A.

Selected

B.

Identified

C.

Scored And Ranked

D.

Prioritized

Discussion
Question 50

As part of the strategic alignment, you Rank strategic priorities working with key stakeholders and using qualitative and quantitative analyses in order to

Options:

A.

Understand the strategic priorities

B.

Create a basis for decision making

C.

Create portfolio scenarios

D.

Provide a guiding framework to operationalize the organizational strategic goals and objectives

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 51

Assume you are responsible for portfolio management in your organization. You are responsible for managing the value of the portfolio and for recommending changes to your Portfolio Review Board to enhance its value. To do so, you monitor benefits, interdependencies between components, changes, and responsibilities and accountabilities as stated in the:

Options:

A.

Portfolio charter

B.

Portfolio management plan

C.

Portfolio performance plan

D.

Portfolio strategic plan

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18

PfMP