Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by chiara

Page: 10 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: chiara
Question 40

Working previously in the financial industry and studying finance and risk in graduate school, you are familiar with Markowitz's Efficient Frontier theory. Now assume you are the portfolio manager for a state government agency. Your agency has a reputation of being risk adverse but given recent budget cuts, you have convinced your executive team it needs to pursue some new programs and projects to demonstrate its benefits to the state. You decided to apply the Efficient Frontier concepts to show them the current state of its components in terms of risk and associated costs. You explained the portfolio is efficient if it has:

Options:

A.

A mix of components—from high risk/high return to low risk/low return

B.

The ability to quantify the value of risk in monetary terms

C.

The possible overall portfolio value with the greatest possible benefits

D.

The best possible expected level of return for its level of risk

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 41

Portfolios include a lot of work and as a portfolio manager you need to keep an eye on the value realization while maintaining the strategic alignment. You are currently aggregating value delivered by the portfolio components. What can you use to help you in this context?

Options:

A.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio Reports

B.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Process Assets, Portfolio Strategic Plan

C.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Process Assets

D.

Roadmap, Portfolio Management Plan, Portfolio Reports, Portfolio Process Assets, Portfolio Component Reports

Discussion
Question 42

In a portfolio, data is an abundant asset, and managing the information aiming for a better decision making is critical. Which of the following help you with managing the portfolio value?

Options:

A.

PMIS, Elicitation techniques, Communication Requirements Analysis, Communications Methods

B.

Elicitation techniques, Capability & Capacity Analysis, PMIS

C.

Elicitation techniques, Communication Requirements Analysis, Stakeholder analysis

D.

Scenario Analysis, Capability & Capacity Analysis, Quantitative & Qualitative

Discussion
Question 43

Your organization has a defined portfolio management process that it has followed for three years. As the portfolio manager, you keep your various plans up to date, and because of numerous regulatory changes involving the telecom industry, it is time to review and update the risk management plan. You have several key stakeholders working with you as you realize the importance of this plan in maintaining a competitive advantage. One way you and your team are assessing the various risks that may impact the structure of the portfolio is to use:

Options:

A.

Portfolio component charts

B.

Portfolio reports

C.

Weighted ranking and scoring techniques

D.

Risk metrics

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18

PfMP