Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by kathleen

Page: 5 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: kathleen
Question 20

In a portfolio you have a continuous interaction between the portfolio and its components. You have to follow a lot of processes and procedures in order to reach a satisfactory result. In your opinion as a portfolio manager, who guides the portfolio team to follow the processes, metrics, and other procedures in the portfolio?

Options:

A.

Company's CEO

B.

Portfolio Management Office

C.

Portfolio Sponsor

D.

Portfolio Manager

Discussion
Question 21

A new portfolio is initiated with you as the portfolio manager, you started by developing the portfolio strategic plan and are currently reviewing the Organizational Process Assets; which of the options can be a part of this input?

Options:

A.

List of portfolio components and Portfolio component selection criteria

B.

Portfolio Components files

C.

Inventory of Work

D.

IT Strategies and Policies

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 22

Risk management is an integral part of project, program and portfolio management and is invoked throughout the project, program and portfolio life cycle. Which of the following highlights the difference between portfolio risk and program or project risks?

Options:

A.

Portfolio risks focus on strategies, whereas program and project risks focus on implementation

B.

Portfolio Risks may be actively accepted in anticipation of high rewards, whereas, program and project level risks are not

C.

Portfolio risks are the aggregation of subsidiary programs and projects risks

D.

Portfolio risks can not be mitigated to other third parties, whereas program and project risks can

Discussion
Question 23

Multiple communication methods are used by the portfolio manager in order to proactively convey messages and engage the stakeholders at the right time and in the right manner. Which tool is used to visually convey multiple messages at the same time?

Options:

A.

Efficient Frontiers

B.

Dashboards

C.

Communication Calendar

D.

Resource sheets

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18

PfMP