Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PfMP Exam Questions and Answers by arley

Page: 7 / 18

PMI PfMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
Exam Code: PfMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Portfolio Management Professional
Questions: 495 Q&A's Shared By: arley
Question 28

As a portfolio manager and as part of your governance role, you use multiple tools and techniques to monitor and control the portfolio and maintain oversight. Which of the following can be used as tools and techniques in your role in oversight?

Options:

A.

Review meetings, Elicitation techniques, Integration Management

B.

Review meetings, Elicitation techniques

C.

Review meetings, Elicitation techniques, Scenario Analysis

D.

Review meetings, Elicitation techniques, PMIS

Discussion
Question 29

Your State Governor is fiscally conservative and has limited significantly the financial resources to be provided to each University in the eight Universities in the State's system. Recognizing your University is going to have a 55% reduction in its budget, your Chancellor is re-evaluating all the work that is under way to see how much it can do with fewer resources. Every department will have layoffs at all levels. However, the University does have a portfolio management process in place, which people support. This means for effective portfolio management:

Options:

A.

Each portfolio in the University should have the same restrictions in terms of available funding

B.

An effective resource assignment process is required

C.

Pareto analysis should be used to focus attention on those components with the greatest impact

D.

Portfolio maturity should be a factor in determining plans and decisions

Discussion
Question 30

Assume you are a member of your company's Portfolio Review Board. Your Board meets quarterly to determine which new components to undertake and selects them even if it means the portfolio then will require rebalancing. As you consider the proposed business case for a component and assess the suggestions of the other Board members, a key factor is:

Options:

A.

The depth of the proposal in terms of identification of key benefits

B.

Total available resources

C.

Overall stakeholder interest

D.

Component feasibility studies

Discussion
Question 31

It is critical in portfolio management to focus on 'doing the right work'. This means stakeholder expectations and effective management of these expectations are essential. The primary conduit between the component managers and the other portfolio stakeholders is the:

Options:

A.

Program or project sponsor

B.

Portfolio manager

C.

Chairperson of the Portfolio Review Board

D.

Secretary of the Portfolio Review Board

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 7 / 18

PfMP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PfMP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PfMP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99