Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by kaleb

Page: 8 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: kaleb
Question 32

A risk manager is analyzing a call option on the GBP with a vega of 0.02. When the perceived future volatility increases by 1%, the call option

Options:

A.

Increases in value by 0.02.

B.

Increases in value by 2.

C.

Decreases in value by 0.02.

D.

Decreases in value by 2.

Discussion
Question 33

In the United States, Which one of the following four options represents the largest component of securitized debt?

Options:

A.

Education loans

B.

Credit card loans

C.

Real estate loans

D.

Lines of credit

Discussion
Question 34

Changes to which one of the following four factors would typically not increase the cost of credit?

Options:

A.

Increasing inflation rates in a country.

B.

Increase in consumption of goods and services.

C.

Higher risk premium on a fixed income instrument.

D.

Higher return earned on alternative investments.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 35

Which one of the following four statements regarding commodity exchanges is INCORRECT?

Options:

A.

Banks have no natural direct exposure to commodities.

B.

Banks trade in OTC contracts primarily to serve clients and facilitate client hedging and lending.

C.

Customers rarely trade physical commodities with banks.

D.

Commodity markets are mot liquid than debt markets.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99