Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by zach

Page: 2 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: zach
Question 8

Which one of the four following statements about technology systems for managing operational risk event data is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Operational risk event databases are always integrated with the other components of the operational risk management program.

B.

Operational risk loss event data collection software can be internally developed.

C.

Operational risk event databases are independent elements of the operational risk management framework.

D.

The implementation of a new operational risk event loss database has to incorporate an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of external systems.

Discussion
Question 9

A trader attempts to hold long positions when markets are rising and hold short positions when markets are falling. Which one of the following four trading styles is she likely to use?

Options:

A.

Technical trading

B.

Contrarian trading

C.

Black box trading

D.

Market timing trading

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following bank events could stress the bank's liquidity position?

I. Maturing of bank debt

II. Repurchase agreements

III. Futures margins

IV. Staff turnover

Options:

A.

I, II

B.

IV

C.

III, IV

D.

I, II and III

Discussion
Question 11

A key function of treasuries in commercial/retail banks is:

I. To manage the interest margin of the banks.

II. To focus on underwriting risk.

III. To ensure strong earnings.

IV. To increase profit margins.

Options:

A.

I

B.

II

C.

II, III

D.

III, IV

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 2 / 12

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99