Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by niya

Page: 11 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: niya
Question 44

James Johnson has a $1 million long position in ThetaGroup with a VaR of 0.3 million, and $1 million long position in VolgaCorp with a VaR of 0.4 million. The returns of the two companies have zero correlation. What is the portfolio VaR?

Options:

A.

$1 million

B.

$0.7 million

C.

$0.5 million

D.

$0.4 million

Discussion
Question 45

Sam has hedged a portfolio of bonds against a small parallel shift in the yield curve using the duration measure. What should Sam do to ensure that the portfolio is hedged against larger parallel shifts in the yield curve?

Options:

A.

Take positions to reduce the duration

B.

Take positions to increase the duration

C.

Take positions to make the convexity zero

D.

Since the portfolio is duration hedged Sam does not need to take additional positions.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 46

Bank customers traditionally trade commodity futures with banks in order to achieve which of the following goals?

I. To express their own price views

II. To reverse undesired short-term exposure created from fixed commodity sales

III. To reach short-term budgetary targets

Options:

A.

I

B.

II

C.

I, III

D.

I, II, III

Discussion
Question 47

From a risk point of view, which of the following factors will generally lead to the fluctuation of equity values with industry P/E levels and a company's individual earnings?

I. Sales

II. Cost management

III. Commercial success of the company

IV. Market sentiment

Options:

A.

I, II

B.

II, IV

C.

III, IV

D.