Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by avie

Page: 12 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: avie
Question 48

Which one of the following is a reason for a bank to keep a commercial loan in its portfolio until maturity?

I. Commercial loans usually have attractive risk-return profile.

II. Commercial loans are difficult to sell due to non standard features.

III. Commercial loans could be used to maintain good relations with important customers.

IV. The credit risk in commercial loans is low.

Options:

A.

I, II and III

B.

III and IV

C.

II and IV

D.

IV only

Discussion
Question 49

Which one of the following four statements best describes challenges of delta-normal method of mapping options positions?

Delta-normal method understates

Options:

A.

Risks of long and short positions for both calls and puts.

B.

Risks of long option positions for puts and overstates risks of short option positions for calls.

C.

Risks of long option positions for calls and overstates risks of short option positions for puts.

D.

Risks of short option positions and overstates risks of long option positions for both calls and puts.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 50

Since most consumers of natural gas do not have the ability to store it, they contract with gas suppliers to receive a flow of natural gas equal to a specific number of MMBT's per day (MMBT is millions of British Termal Units, the unit in which gas futures are quoted on the U.S. markets). To protect against price increases with a bank, the natural gas consumer, concerned with the average price over the course of the month, will use the following contracts:

Options:

A.

American options

B.

Asian options

C.

Compound options

D.

Flexible volume options

Discussion
Question 51

10 basis points are equal to: