Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by huda

Page: 10 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: huda
Question 40

Samuel Teng owns a portfolio of bonds and is trying to compute the convexity of his portfolio. Which of the following choices equals the convexity of Samuel's portfolio?

Options:

A.

Minimum of the convexities of the component bonds

B.

Value-weighted average convexity of the component bonds

C.

Coupon-weighted average convexity of the component bonds

D.

Maximum of the convexities of the component bonds

Discussion
Question 41

Present value of a basis point (PVBP) is one of the ways to quantify the risk of a bond, and it measures:

Options:

A.

The change in value of a bond when yields increase by 0.01%.

B.

The percentage change in bond price when yields change by 1 basis point.

C.

The present value of the future cash flows of a bond calculated at a yield equal to 1%.

D.

The percentage change in bond price when the yields change by 1%.

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following risk measures are based on the underlying assumption that interest rates across all maturities change by exactly the same amount?

I. Present value of a basis point.

II. Yield volatility.

III. Macaulay's duration.

IV. Modified duration.

Options:

A.

I and II

B.

I, II, and III

C.

I, III, and IV

D.

I, II, III, and IV

Discussion
Question 43

Unico Bank, concerned with managing the risk of its trading strategies, wants to implement the trading strategy that exposes the bank to the lowest market risk. Which one of the following four strategies should Unico take to limit its risk exposure?

Options:

A.

A matched book strategy that allows the trading desk to match all customer positions immediately with an equal and opposite position by trading internally or with another bank.

B.

A covering strategy that manages positions in the product by executing covering deals or hedging deal at the discretion of the trading des.

C.

A passive hedging strategy that allows the traders to price transactions with customers and other banks, at the relevant bid price on the market.

D.

A market-maker strategy that allows the traders to quote a buy and sell price to customers and other banks and to trade at the relevant price on the sell side of the market.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 10 / 12

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99