Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by enya

Page: 4 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: enya
Question 16

Which one of the four following non-statistical risk measures are typically not used to quantify market risk?

Options:

A.

Option sensitivities

B.

Net closed positions

C.

Convexity

D.

Basis point values

Discussion
Question 17

Which one of the following four statements about regulatory capital for a bank is accurate?

Options:

A.

Regulatory capital is determined by rules imposed by an outside authority, such as a supervisor or central bank.

B.

Regulatory capital is the lowest level of economic capital the bank should have to meet regulatory requirement.

C.

Regulatory capital reflects the economic tradeoffs of the bank as accurately as the bank can represent them.

D.

Regulatory capital is less than the regulatory capital requirement.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 18

By lowering the spread on lower credit quality borrowers, the bank will typically achieve all of the following outcomes EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Aggressively courting of new business

B.

Lower probability of default

C.

Rapid growth

D.

Higher losses in case of default

Discussion
Question 19

ThetaBank has extended substantial financing to two mortgage companies, which these mortgage lenders use to finance their own lending. Individually, each of the mortgage companies have an exposure at default (EAD) of $20 million, with a loss given default (LGD) of 100%, and a probability of default of 10%. ThetaBank's risk department predicts the joint probability of default at 5%. If the default risk of these mortgage companies were modeled as independent risks, the actual probability would be underestimated by:

Options:

A.

1%

B.

2%

C.

3%

D.

4%

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

2016-FRR