Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by haris

Page: 6 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: haris
Question 24

An asset manager for a large mutual fund is considering forward exchange positions traded in a clearinghouse system and needs to mitigate the risks created as a result of this operation. Which of the following risks will be created as a result of the forward exchange transaction?

Options:

A.

Exchange rate risk

B.

Exchange rate and interest rate risk

C.

Credit risk

D.

Exchange rate and credit risk

Discussion
Question 25

The pricing of credit default swaps is a function of all of the following EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Probability of default

B.

Duration

C.

Loss given default

D.

Market spreads

Discussion
Question 26

To manage its credit portfolio, Beta Bank can directly sell the following portfolio elements:

I. Bonds

II. Marketable loans

III. Credit card loans

Options:

A.

I

B.

II

C.

I, II

D.

II, III

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following risk types are historically associated with credit derivatives?

I. Documentation risk

II. Definition of credit events

III. Occurrence of credit events

IV. Enterprise risk

Options:

A.

I, IV

B.

I, II

C.

I, II, III

D.

II, III, IV

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 6 / 12

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99