Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by madina

Page: 5 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: madina
Question 20

Which one of the following statements correctly identifies risks in foreign exchange forwards?

Options:

A.

Short-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are significant, and the effect of compounding is large for short periods of time.

B.

Short-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are small, and the effect of compounding is small for short periods of time.

C.

Long-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are small, and the effect of compounding is large for short periods of time.

D.

Long-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are significant, and the effect of compounding is small for short periods of time.

Discussion
Question 21

Which one of the following four formulas correctly identifies the expected loss for all credit instruments?

Options:

A.

Expected Loss = Probability of Default x Loss Given Default x Exposure at Default

B.

Expected Loss = Probability of Default x Loss Given Default + Exposure at Default

C.

Expected Loss = Probability of Default x Loss Given Default - Exposure at Default

D.

Expected Loss = Probability of Default x Loss Given Default / Exposure at Default

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 22

Which one of the following four statements does identify correctly the relationship between the value of an option and perceived exchange rate volatility?

Options:

A.

With increases in perceived future foreign exchange volatility, the value of all foreign exchange

B.

As the perceived future foreign exchange volatility decreases, the value of all options increases.

C.

As the perceived future foreign exchange volatility increases, the value of all options increases.

D.

Option values can only change due to the factors related to the demand for specific options

Discussion
Question 23

Which one of the following four statements regarding counterparty credit risk is INCORRECT?

Options:

A.

Counterparty credit risk refers to the inability to realize gains in a contract with a counterparty due to its default.

B.

The exposure at default is variable due to fluctuations in swap valuations.

C.

The exposure at default can be negatively correlated to probability of default.

D.

Dynamic collateral provisions often increase counterparty risk considerably.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99