Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by jeremiah

Page: 7 / 12

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: jeremiah
Question 28

A credit risk analyst is evaluating factors that quantify credit risk exposures. The risk that the borrower would fail to make full and timely repayments of its financial obligations over a given time horizon typically refers to:

Options:

A.

Duration of default.

B.

Exposure at default.

C.

Loss given default.

D.

Probability of default.

Discussion
Question 29

Alpha Bank determined that Delta Industrial Machinery Corporation has 2% change of default on a one-year no-payment of USD $1 million, including interest and principal repayment. The bank charges 3% interest rate spread to firms in the machinery industry, and the risk-free interest rate is 6%. Alpha Bank receives both interest and principal payments once at the end the year. Delta can only default at the end of the year. If Delta defaults, the bank expects to lose 50% of its promised payment.

What may happen to the Delta's initial credit parameter and the value of its loan if the machinery industry experiences adverse structural changes?

Options:

A.

Probability of default and loss at default may decrease simultaneously, while duration rises causing the loan value to decrease.

B.

Probability of default and loss at default may decrease simultaneously, while duration falls causing the loan value to decrease.

C.

Probability of default and loss at default may increase simultaneously, while duration rises causing the loan value to decrease.

D.

Probability of default and loss at default may increase simultaneously, while duration falls causing the loan value to decrease.

Discussion
Question 30

Typically, which one of the following four option risk measures will be used to determine the number of options to use to hedge the underlying position?

Options:

A.

Vega

B.

Rho

C.

Delta

D.

Theta

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 31

A bank customer chooses a mortgage with low initial payments and payments that increase over time because the customer knows that she will have trouble making payments in the early years of the loan. The bank makes this type of mortgage with the same default assumptions uses for ordinary mortgages, thus underestimating the risk of default and becoming exposed to:

Options:

A.

Moral hazard

B.

Adverse selection

C.

Banking speculation

D.

Sampling bias

Discussion
Page: 7 / 12

2016-FRR