Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 13 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 52

After attending a CEH security seminar, you make a list of changes you would like to perform on your network to increase its security. One of the first things you change is to switch the RestrictAnonymous setting from 0 to 1 on your servers. This, as you were told, would prevent anonymous users from establishing a null session on the server. Using Userinfo tool mentioned at the seminar, you succeed in establishing a null session with one of the servers. Why is that?

Options:

A.

RestrictAnonymous must be set to "10" for complete security

B.

RestrictAnonymous must be set to "3" for complete security

C.

RestrictAnonymous must be set to "2" for complete security

D.

There is no way to always prevent an anonymous null session from establishing

Discussion
Question 53

Richard is extracting volatile data from a system and uses the command doskey/history. What is he trying to extract?

Options:

A.

Events history

B.

Previously typed commands

C.

History of the browser

D.

Passwords used across the system

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following Event Correlation Approach is an advanced correlation method that assumes and predicts what an attacker can do next after the attack by studying the statistics and probability and uses only two variables?

Options:

A.

Bayesian Correlation

B.

Vulnerability-Based Approach

C.

Rule-Based Approach

D.

Route Correlation

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following is a record of the characteristics of a file system, including its size, the block size, the empty and the filled blocks and their respective counts, the size and location of the inode tables, the disk block map and usage information, and the size of the block groups?

Options:

A.

Inode bitmap block

B.

Superblock

C.

Block bitmap block

D.

Data block

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 13 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99