Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by deen

Page: 8 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: deen
Question 32

When using an iPod and the host computer is running Windows, what file system will be used?

Options:

A.

iPod+

B.

HFS

C.

FAT16

D.

FAT32

Discussion
Question 33

A master boot record (MBR) is the first sector (“sector zero”) of a data storage device. What is the size of MBR?

Options:

A.

Depends on the capacity of the storage device

B.

1048 Bytes

C.

4092 Bytes

D.

512 Bytes

Discussion
Question 34

Which password cracking technique uses details such as length of password, character sets used to construct the password, etc.?

Options:

A.

Dictionary attack

B.

Brute force attack

C.

Rule-based attack

D.

Man in the middle attack

Discussion
Question 35

To check for POP3 traffic using Ethereal, what port should an investigator search by?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 8 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99