Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by deen

Page: 8 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: deen
Question 32

When using an iPod and the host computer is running Windows, what file system will be used?

Options:

A.

iPod+

B.

HFS

C.

FAT16

D.

FAT32

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 33

A master boot record (MBR) is the first sector (“sector zero”) of a data storage device. What is the size of MBR?

Options:

A.

Depends on the capacity of the storage device

B.

1048 Bytes

C.

4092 Bytes

D.

512 Bytes

Discussion
Question 34

Which password cracking technique uses details such as length of password, character sets used to construct the password, etc.?

Options:

A.

Dictionary attack

B.

Brute force attack

C.

Rule-based attack

D.

Man in the middle attack

Discussion
Question 35

To check for POP3 traffic using Ethereal, what port should an investigator search by?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF